The Information We Gather
We collects information at this site in two ways:
1. Information you provide to us
- Account Information: You may choose to create an account and provide us with information in order to use certain services or to take advantage of special offers. If you create an account on ATCMPD, we may store and use information such as your full name, address, company name, email address and postcode. You can always edit some of the information associated with your account after you log in to your account, or if you believe that an unauthorized account has been created using your name, or likeness, you can request its removal here.
- Public Content: You may also choose to post content (such as business address, services, photos etc.) that may be shared with others through our Services or through your Facebook account. The information that you post to the Services is intended to be available for other users of ATCMPD to read, including your posted content about businesses/services with which you transact through the Services. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
2. Information we collect when you use the services
When you use the Services, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities, including:
- Information about your computer or device you use to access the service, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Information about your activity on the Services (e.g., your search queries, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, how long you visited our Services, etc.)
Cookies and Online Advertising
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Respond to your queries.
- Understand our users (their demographics, what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve our Services, such as by personalizing content to your interests, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or certain administrative or legal notices from us.
- Enable us to show you ads on our website that are more relevant to you. .
How We Share the Information We Collect
We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers and advisors, as we may use third party contractor to provide us certain services, such as payment process, analysis of site usage, etc. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- We may disclose data we collect about you when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
- If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may use and disclose non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) to third parties.
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via our site. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by using our Contact Us form.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you at any time by using our Contact Us form.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us using our Contact Us form.